10 Fun & Random Facts About Author Geraldine Helen Hartman
- When I was growing up …I wanted to be a teacher.
- I once … was a finalist in a major Canadian music contest for singing.
- I used to work as … a craft instructor and author and an animal rights activist.
- Everyday I … am thankful for my health and my talents and abilities to make the most of that day!
- I like to … write poetry, cook, knit, crochet, sew, sing, read and spend time with my two fav guys: Joe and Mr. Cheddar. Joe’s my husband, Mr. Cheddar is our feline pal! ;<)
- One day … I want to be on the Top 100 paid list at Amazon. :<)
- I am thankful for … the kind and loving people I have in my life now and in the past too. Love is what it’s all about, always.
- I write best … in a quiet place, no loud music or distractions. Being out in nature is a great place to write too, poetry in particular.
- I am working on … my second haiku book: Haiku Reflections II and the second book in my new cookbook series: The Groovy Green Kitchen (volume 2): Simply Super, Supper Soups
- I have always wanted to… Visit Cape Cod and take a helicopter ride.
This is a list that was featured a few weeks ago, at one of my fav ebook sites:
I think it’s a great idea to offer this option to authors, as part of their book promotions.
Thought you might like to read a few random facts, likes and dislikes about me too.
If you are looking for a great place to promote your own ebooks or just want to browse a great variety of free ebook offerings (new ones every day) do stop by:
It’s a fun place to browse and a very good place to promote your ebooks too.
Happy Reading and Writing!