**THIS WONDERFUL LIST FROM “LIVE. LEARN. LOVE. EAT.”**
GREAT REMINDERS I THINK.
- Take time to pray and meditate.
- Be grateful.
- Keep your eyes open.
- Hold the hand of a child, feel little arms around your neck.
- Listen to the innocent chatter and play of little ones.
- Walk in nature.
- Let the sun in every day.
- Stretch yourself on purpose.
- See yourself as separate from your thoughts. You are not your thoughts.
- Eat foods from nature, foods that have soaked up the sun and grown in the purity of the earth’s rich, fertile soil.
- Sing, dance, play, create. Free yourself in some way every day.
- Don’t get stuck in routines and bore yourself.
- Allow yourself pleasure and enjoyment in life, guilt-free.
- Get in touch with the elements, water, earth, air and fire. Swim, go barefoot, breathe in nature, watch a flame.
- Lay down on the earth and stare up at the sky. Watch the clouds float on by.
- Watch the sun rise…
View original post 361 more words