Encore sentiments, from my other WP blog.
❤Happy weekend, wherever you may be!❤
Happy Thanksgiving from me and Mr. Cheddar! 🙂
It’s Thanksgiving weekend, here in Canada!
Mr. Cheddar and I are both grateful for so many things.
Here are a few from our gratitude and catitude lists, 😉
MY GRATITUDE LIST:
-For everyone I have loved and those who have loved me in return.
-To be living in a country at peace.
–For the fabulous felines (including Mr. Cheddar, Mitzi, Lois, Tasha, Prince Porkie…) who have shared my journey.
-My talents and abilities.
-My good health and good energy.
-The beauty in nature: clean water, beautiful birds, plants, trees, blue skies, the changing weather.
-The simple pleasures like: reading a good book, knitting, blogging, cooking, walking.
and so much more….
MR. CHEDDAR’S CATITUDE LIST:
-Lots of kibble and treats in the cupboard, at ALL TIMES!
-Waking up Meowmie and Pawmie at the crack of dawn.
-Groom-groom day (Sunday), how I love to be groomed!
-Catching a nice…
View original post 52 more words
10 simple pleasures that I am grateful for (in no particular order)
* To live in a place where four distinct seasons can be enjoyed.
* To be able to read a good book, with a cup of tea and a cozy blanket.
* To create a new recipe that turns out great, the first time.
* To walk through freshly-fallen snow, before anyone else has.
* To feel the warmth of sunlight on my face.
* To share a really good, long, loud laugh.
* To find the perfect word or phrase, when I am writing a poem or story.
* To feel younger than my years.
* To feel that something I contributed made a real difference.
* Most of all (and this is a biggie) to know that the best person I have ever met loves… ME!
I am enjoying reading so many gratitude lists around the blogs. It is good to focus on what we are blessed with, isn’t it?
Wishing my friends in the U.S.A. a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. 🙂